TransferWise Posted a post-tax profit
Money-transfer startup TransferWise disclosed today that it posted a post-tax profit in its most recent fiscal year, along with 77.3 percent revenue growth.
TranserWise’s Results :
The London-based company released a number of metrics relating to its performance:
- 2016 (year ending March, 2017) revenue : $85 million.
- 2017 (year ending March, 2018) revenue : $151 million.
- 2016 operating profit : -$670,000.
- 2017 operating profit : $12.3 million.
- 2017 net profit after tax : $8 million.
The company shared a single graphic, detailing falling fees and rising customer counts. TransferWise grow profits while posting nearly 80 percent year-over-year growth is impressive.
TransferWise Posted a post-tax profit < Business News