Top 5 Health Insurance Companies in India <
1. Max Bupa:
Max Bupa is a joint venture between Max India Limited and the UK based healthcare services expert, Bupa. They offer following Health Insurance Policies:
• Heartbeat Gold health plan
• Heartbeat Platinum health plan
• Heartbeat Silver health plan
2. Max New York Life Health Insurance
• LifeLine MediCashTMPlus: It which covers hospital cash benefit and both pre and post hospitalization benefits.
• WellnessTMPlus: It covers nearly 38 critical illnesses and offers tax benefits.
• NetTMPlus: Under one plan it covers death, disease, accident and disability.
3. Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance:
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance company offers following policies:
• Family Floater Health Guard: Eligibility to avail for Family Floater policy is that you must be between 18 yrs – 65 yrs. It can be renewed upto 80 years. Coverage for any pre-existing disease you have to be a policy holder for 4 years.
• Star Package: Its benefits are in-house claim administration, covers everything from health to home. Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per section 80-D of Income Tax Act as per existing IT law.
• Health Care: This policy offers life cover, surgical benefits, cashless hospitalization benefits, critical illness cover, post hospitalization benefit and Partial Disability and Accidental Permanent Total.
4. ICICI Lombard Health Insurance
• Health Advantage Plus Policy: This covers basic hospitalization cover and OPD expenses. It also takes care of emergencies due to terrorist activities.
• Personal Accident Insurance: It not only covers a patient for Permanent Total Disablement (PTD) and Accidental Death but also against terrorism.
5. Oriental Health Insurance
You can choose from a range of key health policies such as:
• Swasthya Bima Policy
• Health Insurance Scheme
• Individual Mediclaim Policy
• Daily Hospital Cash Allowance
• Personal Accident and Life Hardship Survival
Top 5 Health Insurance Companies in India