Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus 256GB Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy S9 Wiki :
The Samsung Galaxy S9 and Samsung Galaxy S9+ are Android smartphones produced by Samsung Electronics as part of the Samsung Galaxy S series.
The flagship devices boast some awesome new features and a powerful new processor. Here’s everything you need to know about these Samsung phones.
Galaxy S9 Plus Features:
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus 256GB runs on Android Oreo 8.0 OS.
- It has a 6.2 Inch Super AMOLED Quad HD+ Capacitive Touchscreen display.
- The Phone is powered by a 2.7 GHz Octa-core processor with6 GB RAM.
- The device comes with a 8 Megapixel Front camera and 12 + 12 Megapixel Dual Rear camera.
- 256 GB of built-in storage, which can further be expanded using a microSD card, Up to 400 GB.
- Connectivity includes Dual SIM, 4G LTE.
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery.
- Phenomenal dual edge design with corning gorilla glass 5
- Smart scan combines face recognition and Iris scanner
- QuadHD+ Super AMOLED Display
- Fast wireless charging
- Super Slow motion capture
- Hybrid SIM Slot
- Glass Back panel Fingerprint magnet
Alternate variations of this versatile are Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S9 Lite and Samsung Galaxy S9 Active. Many Galaxy S9 features and design changes were leaked weeks before the official launch, and the official launch video was leaked a few hours prior to the unveiling.
The S9 and S9+ ships with the Android 8.0 “Oreo” mobile operating system with Samsung’s Samsung Experience 9.0 skin on top of it. It features a tighter integration with Bixby, such as using the camera for live language translation. In addition, the phone can be used horizontally, even on the home screen. The Galaxy S9 started receiving its Android 9.0 “Pie” update on December 24, 2018.
Samsung has described the sales of the Galaxy S9 as “slow” in their Q2 2018 earning report. Analysts predicted that the phone would be the worst selling Galaxy S flagship since the Samsung Galaxy S3.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Wiki