How to request blue verification badge on Facebook?
The blue verification badge lets people know that a Page or profile of public interest is authentic.
Facebook apply the blue verification badge to eligible brands, media organizations and public figures. Eligibility for the blue verification badge is based on a variety of factors, such as account completeness, policy compliance and public interest.
If your account doesn’t have a blue verification badge, there are other ways to help let people know that you’re authentic. For example, you can link to your Facebook profile or Page from your official website, Instagram profile or Twitter account.
To request a blue verification badge, your Page or profile must comply with Facebook’s terms of service and have the following :
- A cover photo
- A profile photo
- A name that follows Facebook’s guidelines
- Content posted to the account
- “Follow” enabled (profiles only)
Facebook Blue badge verification process :
- You can submit a request by filling out this form. Facebook require a copy of your official government-issued photo identification (example: passport, driver’s license, national identification card) to validate your request.
- Include additional information to help Facebook better review your request. Include a few sentences explaining why the account should receive the blue verification badge and relevant URLs that help illustrate public interest for the account.
- You’ll receive a notification once Facebook review your request. Please don’t submit more than one request for your account. For denied requests, you can submit a new request after 30 days.
- Never engage with individuals or businesses that offer to secure you a blue verification badge in exchange for money.
- Facebook don’t sell blue verification badges, and any accounts associated with selling blue verification badges will have their badges removed.
How to request blue verification badge on Facebook? < Facebook Tutorial