Quantcast is an American technology company, founded in 2006, that specializes in AI-driven real-time advertising, audience insights & measurement. The company claims that it has accurate audience measurement to over 100 million web destinations.
Quantcast Measure :
The company offers Quantcast Measure, which provides audience insights for various Web and mobile destinations to enable marketers and publishers to get the understanding of their audience through demographic and geographic data, along with detailed information around interests.
It also offers Quantcast Advertise that anticipates audience behaviour to tailor the advertisement delivery to the specific consumer journey online, and influence the path to conversion for total precision advertising.
Company Overview of Quantcast Corporation :
- Headquarters location : United States of America
- CEO : Konrad Feldman
- Founder : Konrad Feldman
- Founded : 2006
- VPs : Jim Kelly, Matthew White
- Chief product office r: Sam Barnett
- Industry : SaaS/PaaS (Software-as-a-Service / Platform-as-a-Service)
- Recognition 2013 OnMedia 100 Top Private Companies – B2B: Advertising Analytics.
- 2012 WIRED Magazine: The 10 San Francisco Tech Companies You Wish You Worked For
- 2012 AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies
- 2011 OnMedia 100 Top Private Companies – B2B: Advertising Analytics
- 2011 Business Insider Digital 100: Quantcast Ranked #54
- 2010 Fast Company Most Innovative Companies – Web
- 2015 Glassdoor Employee’s Choice Award, Best Places to Work
- 2016 Quantcast partnered with IAB Europe, IAB UK and the ANAs to create an educational program for industry professionals to understand the language, tools, and processes of the online advertising ecosystem.
- 2016 Business Insider: The 37 hottest pre-IPO ad tech startups of 2016. Ranked #11
- In 2010, Quantcast’s Publisher Program was the first syndicated online traffic measurement service to receive official accreditation from the Media Rating Council (MRC).
- 2009, Quantcast launched the real-time advertising side of their business, using all of the insight into human behavior they received from the direct measurement of audiences.
- In 2013, the company acquired MakeGood Software, an advertising technology startup that simplifies data management and reporting for online advertising campaigns. The technology was subsequently integrated with Quantcast Advertise to enhance the reporting functions available for Quantcast campaigns. This nudged the company closer towards competition in the ad effectiveness category, which includes companies like comScore.