OnePlus 6 Smartphone Wiki & Features
The OnePlus 6 (colloquially abbreviated to OPS) is an Android smartphone manufactured by OnePlus. OnePlus is a Shenzhen based Chinese smartphone manufacturer founded by Pete Lau and Carl Pei in December 2013. OnePlus opened forums for the OnePlus 6 in April 2018 and announced the device on 16 May 2018.
- OnePlus 6 runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
- It has a 6.28 Inch Optic AMOLED display.
- The device comes with a 16 MP Front camera and 16 + 20 MP Dual Rear camera with a Flash.
- Variants – 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB of built-in storage
- Connectivity includes Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Bluetooth.
- The Device has a non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery.
- The Phone is powered by a 2.8 GHz, Octa core processor with 6 GB RAM .
- The smartphone is also the first from the company to offer a 256 GB inbuilt storage variant.
- OnePlus 6 features an iPhone X-like display notch, and is also the first all-glass OnePlus smartphone.
OnePlus 6 Full Specifications:
|Price (in INR)||INR 34,999 (USD $529)|
|Dimensions||155.7 x 75.4 x 7.75 mm|
|Number Of SIMs||Dual SIM|
|Biometric Unlocker||Fingerprint Sensor|
|Colors||Midnight Black, Mirror Black, Silk White|
|Display Size||6.28 inches|
|Resolution||1080 x 2280 pixels|
|Operating System||Android OS, v8.1 (Oreo)|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 845|
|Internal Memory||64 GB|
|2G Network||GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Mobile Hotspot|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Battery Capacity||Non-removable, Li-ion 3300 mAh|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro|
- Awesome Design
- Build quality
- Fast charging
- Snapdragon 845 for Fast performance
- Excellent Picture Quality with a Rear camera
- No support for wireless charging
OnePlus 6 Smartphone < Gadgets