Nokia OZO 360 Virtual Reality Camera
Price – US$ 40,000.00
This 360 virtual reality camera is built for online video platforms, content distribution networks, and over-the-top providers. OZO Deliver intelligently packages 360° video for network delivery with high resolution and advanced functionality. Meaning bandwidth usage dramatically decreases while ensuring an optimal viewer experience.
Key Points –
1. Enabling the efficient delivery of OZO Reality to audiences everywhere.
2. Empowering storytellers to create immersive experiences.
3. Transforming the world through awe-inspiring experiences.
4. Beautiful Design
5. Powerful control to capture and produce world-class VR video and audio.
6. – It integrates your RAW footage with your post-production workflow and
helps you, process, edit, stitch, and encode.
7. OZO Live software – It provides live broadcasters with the power and reliability to transport
audiences into these culture-making moments in real-time.
8. OZO Player SDK – It allows app developers to easily integrate virtual and mixed reality
playback across all major VR platforms and devices while supporting standard video formats and
best-in-class OZO format extensions.
9. OZO Audio – It is advanced spatial audio technology enabling sound to be captured and played
back naturally in 360°. It is perfect for smartphone, camera and other device manufacturers. The audio technology
10. 360° audio capture and headphone + Bluetooth playback, was added to the Nokia 8 smartphone in 2017. In 2018 it also came to Nokia 6 (2018), Nokia 7 plus and Nokia 8 Sirocco.
Nokia announced the end of the OZO headset in October 2017, citing a “slower-than-expected” virtual reality market, but continuing to support and update the software platform. In January 2018, Nokia licensed the OZO Live software to a new start-up called Imeve created by former employees working on OZO to continue development of the software.
< Nokia OZO 360 Virtual Reality Camera