Node.js with Google Cloud Platform
Key Features :
1. Build planet-scale web apps
2. NPM modules
3. Use Google’s machine learning APIs with native library support
4. Upload Files to Google Cloud Storage
5. Analyze Audio with Cloud Speech API
6. Using Google BigQuery
7. Write server less apps with ease
8. GCP Console project
9. Quickly find and Debug issues
10. Create Big Data analysis application
Other Features :
Google Kubernetes – build powerful container-based applications.
Google App Engine – Deploy, manage, and scale web applications and APIs with ease in Google’s PaaS.
Google Cloud Functions – Build bite-sized functions on Google’s server less platform.
< Node.js with Google Cloud Platform