Motorola Moto G 4th Gen Smartphone
The Moto G4 (often stylized as Moto G4) is an Android smartphone developed by Motorola Mobility, a subsidiary of Lenovo. Announced as the successor to the third-generation Moto G, it was released in Brazil and India on May 17, 2016, followed by the United States on June 28, 2016 with introduction to other markets later.
Key Points –
1. 13 MP primary camera with professional mode, color balancing, dual LED flash.
2. 5 MP front facing camera.
3. 5.5 inch Full HD TFT Corning Gorilla Glass 3 capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels
resolution and 401 ppi pixel density
4. Android 7.0 Nougat, 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 MSM8952 octa core processor.
5. Adreno 405 with 550 MHz GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128 GB.
6. Dual SIM (micro SIM) and dual-standby (4G+3G), 3000mAH lithium-ion battery.
Technical Details –
|Item Weight||154 g|
|Product Dimensions||15.3 x 0.8 x 7.7 cm|
|Item model number||XT1624|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth|
|Connectivity technologies||GSM, (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), 3G, (2100/850/900 MHz), 4G LTE, (2100/1800/850/900 MHz), TD, (2300 MHz), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n|
|Special features||Dual SIM, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Sensor hub, TurboPower charging|
|Other camera features||13 MP primary camera with professional mode, color balancing, dual LED flash and 5MP front facing camera with 84 degree wide angle, display flash|
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
Motorola Moto G 4th Gen Smartphone <