How to Connect and Use WhatsApp from Phone to Computer
Finally WhatsApp has made WhatsApp available on the desktop. All that is required is the Chrome web Browser to be installed as there is no standalone WhatsApp Desktop App.WhatsApp works completely inside the Chrome Browser.
WhatsApp works across multiple mobile devices, so you can use the same account and number on different phones and tablets. But what if you’re chained to your desk at work, and want to get in a little surreptitious texting? WhatsApp now has a web app that lets you do just that.
To get started with WhatsApp Web
- Visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- On Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S40: Swipe up from bottom of screen > WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone.
From your phone, navigate to WhatsApp Web to view your logged in computers or to logout from an active WhatsApp Web session.
Note : To avoid data usage charges on your phone, we recommend that you are always connected to Wi-Fi when using WhatsApp Web.
< How to Connect and Use WhatsApp from Phone to Computer