G Suite Referral Programme
Welcome to the Google Apps Referral Programme – You can now earn rewards by spreading the word on
the benefits of Google Apps. G Suite gives businesses the tools to get more done with professional
email, online storage, shared calendars, video meetings and more.
G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work) Details-
Website – gsuite.google.com
Developer – Google
Release Date – August 28, 2006
Current status – Active
Type – Brand and software suite
Platform – Gmail, Calendar, Hangouts, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Sites.
License – Retail, Software as a service, Volume licensing.
Here’s how the G Suite Referral Program programme works:
1. Just provide your name and email address.
2. You’ll receive your unique referral link in your inbox.
3. Share your referral link and let others know about the benefits of Google Apps.
4. Your referrals sign up for Google Apps and receive 20% off their first year
5. you’ll receive $15 for every user, up to $1,500 per business that signs up.
What you need to know:
1. A bank account is required to receive direct deposits.
2. The program is available in select countries.