BitBounce owns and operates a platform that provides cryptocurrency spam solution. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Company Overview of BitBounce :
- Categories : Cryptocurrency, Email, Software
- Headquarters Regions : San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, West Coast
- Founded Date : Jul 31, 2014
- Founders : Alexis Roizen, Stewart Dennis
- Operating Status : Active
- A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets.
- Cryptocurrencies use decentralised control as opposed to centralised digital currency and central banking systems. The decentralised control of each cryptocurrency works through distributed ledger technology, typically a blockchain, that serves as a public financial transaction database
- Bitcoin, first released as open-source software in 2009, is generally considered the first decentralised cryptocurrency. Since the release of bitcoin, over 4,000 altcoins (alternative variants of bitcoin, or other cryptocurrencies) have been created.